My client, a boutique cyber consultancy, is looking for a Lead Penetration Tester to take ownership of the web testing capability and expanding this capability to stretch upstream in code review and Secure Development Life Cycle.
This an exciting role that will allow you to grow your own skills, experience and ability. You will be required to bring innovation and drive to develop our capabilities in line with customer demands and where we see the market place progressing.
- Leadership, ownership and growth of web and mobile focused testing capabilities.
- Develop and grow code review and SDLC capability.
- Delivery of pen testing across all fields of testing (e.g. web, network, mobile)
- Experience of Vulnerability scanning tools (Qualys, Nessus), and knowledge of pen testing platforms (e.g. Backtrack/Kali, Nmap and Burpsuite).
- Expert insight of OWASP Top 10, and web application penetration testing.
- A consultative and professional approach to help build out our client relationships.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Able to communicate clearly with comfort translating the technical details into wider business context for senior stakeholders .
- Clear understanding of ethics, and rules of engagement/scope.
- Flexibility in approach that will allow deployment onto wider cyber security projects as customer demands require
Please apply to this role ASAP if you are interested and meet the above criteria
Key words: Penetration Tester, Penetration, code review, secure development life cycle, SDLC, vulnerability scanning, Qualys, Nessus, Backtrack, Kali, Nmap, Burpsuite, OWASP,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.