This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a PMO for a fast paced, extremely successful organisation. This is a 12-month maternity cover role with 3 direct reports and you would be reporting into the IT Head of Project Management.
In this role you would:
- Work with the Head of Projects and Project Teams to identify, implement and integrate continuous improvement opportunities alongside the day to day PMO activities that support the efficient running and delivery of the IT Department.
- Provide operational and administrative support as part of the PMO Function, ensuring that all programme/projects are appropriately governed, monitored and reported upon.
- Maintain and enhance departmental & programme/project reporting so that all relevant stakeholders receive concise, accurate & timely reporting appropriate to their needs.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in providing portfolio, programme and project support to a PMO function
- Experiencing in pulling together programme and portfolio level plans and financials using the appropriate tools
- Good planning & organisational skills combined with ability to manage & prioritise own workload.
- Strong MS Office skills and the ability to produce accurate and concise documents, reports & presentations.
- Good people/communication skills; able to engage with staff at all levels and build strong working relationships that enable them to influence and deliver results.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and facilitation skills.
- Insurance experience prefered
If this role sounds of interest and you have the desired skill set, please apply below or send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.