A global investment bank is seeking Lead Security Architects to join its Global Markets CISO function which will be responsible for setting the implementation strategy and priority of actions by security poles.
Reporting directly to Global Markets CISO, the role will be responsible for directing and supporting Information Governance and Security while engaging on enterprise portfolio projects and selecting new technologies to be implemented with the relevant Architecture and Security teams, as well as set the technical architecture and approach on specific projects.
- Senior technical leadership. The architect will focus on system integration, application development.
- Review, development, and approval of the security design and functionality of current and new IT projects.
- Work within Global Markets IT to help development teams implement security standards such as strong authentication or encryption, help remediate application vulnerabilities, and be a go-to resource for security expertise.
- Support with setting the strategic direction (application security, identity access management, information security…).
- Developing relationships and working with vendors to identify promising new technologies to support digital transformation initiatives (DevOps, private cloud, API first…).
Experience / requirements
- Strong technical skills required to understand vulnerabilities in detail and how to resolve/mitigate them
- Knowledge of single-sign-on security strategies (e.g. SAML, OAUTH2, SiteMinder etc.)
- Excellent understanding of authentication related mechanisms (Kerberos, One Time Passwords, PKI)
- Knowledge of how to secure server-side application processes and API endpoints
- Some development experience with knowledge of any or all of JAVA, .NET, C++, C#
- Knowledge of typical technologies used by Investment Banks
- Able to communicate effectively across a wide range of seniorities from entry level developer to senior management
- Experience with penetration testing and or the tools used in penetration testing; being able to retest application vulnerabilities
- Experience with SCA (HP Fortify), Qualys or Rapid 7 App Spider scanning technologies
- Integrating security into DevOps to assist with the digital transformation
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.