Global Data Standards and Tooling - Business Analyst
Experience and knowledge
- Proven track record as an outstanding Business analyst.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques: Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and data focused projects.
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches: Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments.
- Experience of designing approaches for Target Operating Model and implementation.
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability.
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Business Analysis & Design
- Strong excel skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Data Analysis
Preferred capabilities and experiences:
- Experience and understanding of Data Management frameworks and controls
- Experience in building and implementation of Target Operating Models.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.