Eames Consulting are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Personal Lines Insurers who are interested in hiring a Lead Underwriter to join their business to support the Strategic development of their Personal Lines Proposition. This is a Commercially focused role which will focus on transforming the capabilities of the Pricing & Underwriting function.
- Strategic & commercial management and development of the Personal Lines (Home & Motor) division.
- Contributing and holding influences over the businesses governance and controls.
- Supporting the structure of best practice – rolling this out across the business, including influence on training, technical processes, recruitment and acquisition.
- Providing technical advice and support on wordings related matters, including reviewing and bespoke or delegated cases.
- Be a market Expert within Personal Lines (or mono-line Home or Motor), and understanding the influences and fundamental impact this has on governance, policy wordings and strategy.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading insurer who offer an incredibly competitive salary offering, and generous benefits package. If interested in further detail, please get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting.