Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a global insurer who are looking to appoint a Lead Underwriter to contribute to their Schemes Management - taking responsibility for the books performance & relationships in the marker.
- Contributing to the overall strategy, supporting with strategy execution across Property & Liability Schemes.
- Handling complex risks and technical referrals.
- Acting as a technical referral point for the wider team.
- Delivering on process and continuous improvement projects
- Making underwriting decisions, taking holistic oversight over strategy and value.
- Coaching and training Underwriters in the division, offering mentoring.
In return you will be working for a reputable insurer who offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, flexible benefits package and opportunities to develop your career further within the business.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for further information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.