A leading UK Quantitative Hedge Fund is looking for a Legal & Compliance Associate to join their growing compliance function in London. This is a generalist role and thanks to the small team size you will provide legal and compliance-related advice across all areas of the business, including the leadership team.
The role sits within a small compliance function, reporting into the Head of Legal & Compliance and has been created due to the growth the company is currently going through.
- FCA & other relevant regulatory filings
- Reviewing drafting & negotiation contracts & legal documentation
- Employment Law
- SMCR Regulations
- Legal guidance on new markets, data sources & technologies
- Develop law & regulatory tailored training programmes
- Manage annual compliance work plan
- Review & implementation of new regulations
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
- 3-5 year's experience providing legal & compliance advice
- Strong academic background
- Experience at a law firm or in Private Equity/Hedge Fund
- High level of attention to detail
- Autonomous & proactive attitude.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.