A boutique systematic hedge fund are looking for a qualified lawyer to join their London team. This role will report to the head of legal and compliance.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the markets the organisation operates in and keep abreast of key regulatory risks to the business
- Provide Compliance advce and training to the business where apprpriate.
- Regulatory reporting activities such as trade and transaction activities.
- Play a vital part in SMCR implementation/requirements
- Qualified Lawyer ideally with some UK law firm experience
- Exposure to the funds market and FCA would be highly desirable
- Motivated self starter
- Able to work as part of a team and independently when required.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.