- Draft and review legal documentation for various business units. In addition to providing legal advice and support, the incumbent is expected to constantly review insurance product, training and/or insurance related documents.
- Serve as liaison with external law firms, and represents the company in legal negotiations.
- Relating to data privacy laws and FATCA and CRS requirements, he/she will serve as the main point of legal contact for issues
- Keep a close watch on updates of any applicable laws or legal requirements
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects
- Qualified lawyer (Hong Kong or other common law jurisdiction).
- Bachelor degree in Law or related discipline.
- 5 years+ post qualification experience with experience in Insurance/Financial Sector.
- Working knowledge in Insurance Companies Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, good understanding of the Hong Kong regulatory framework in respect of financial institutions is preferred
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proven experience in the legal and compliance areas.
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Positive working attitude and good team player
- Good drafting, analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.