Eames Consulting are currently working in partnership with an award winning specialist insurer who are looking to fill the position of liability claims handler to join their team in Manchester.
- Monitor, maintain and develop personal knowledge through a robust coaching programme supported by the claims faculty.
- Proactively handle all allocated claims by communicating with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate clear appreciation of the need for exceptional standards of customer service and costs containment.
- Apply strong negotiation skills both verbal and written.
- Technically manage a varied, complex caseload of liability claims, whilst maintaining high standards of both Quality and customer service.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday 35 hours a week with hybrid Flexibility based in Manchester. This is an opportunity to work with an award winning insurance company that will help you build on your existing skills and embrace new ways of working. If interested please get in touch with William Hurrell at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.