- Part Qualified Actuary
- Experience in Consultancy/ Life Insurance Firm
- Corporate Restructuring Knowledge
- Financial modelling knowledge
- Solvency II
- Provide actuarial consulting to clients on topics such as; ALM, Regulatory changes ( Solvency II, IFRS II), Capital Issues, Risk Management
- Valuation and Financial reporting
- Determine the liabilities of policies
- Use modelling technique to determine probability and assess risk
- Analyse statistical data
- Prepare reports and presentations on data findings
- Provide advice on reporting issues
- Monitor risk
- Liaise with clients and senior staff members
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.