Knowledge of the business and/ or with-profits Solvency II and/ or IFRS financial reporting experience would be an advantage, however on-the-job training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Excellent technical actuarial knowledge, with attention to detail
- Motivated and willing to take responsibility and ownership of the work assigned
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving and providing practical solutions to complex problems
- Commercial aptitude and the ability to consider the impact of decisions
- Strong commercial and collaboration skills
- Ability to express own viewpoint and to communicate clearly on complex actuarial issues
If you are interested in the role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.