This role offers you a unique insight into firms' strategies and business models, and to influence some of the largest firms in the sector to improve outcomes for consumers and ensure related risks are well managed.
- Technical input to thematic and multi-firm projects, in order to investigate and mitigate risks presented by cross-sector issues and products
- Supporting visits to firms, and engaging with senior actuarial staff as well as the wider senior management
- Knowledge and experience of managing unit-linked business
- Knowledge and experience of managing with-profits business
- Product pricing experience
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.