Eames is working closely with a leading international reinsurer on the appointment of an Administration Team Leader. The Team Leader will be responsible for developing their in house administration capabilities, alongside overseeing the day to day running of a team of administrators.
Duties will include;
- Setting up direct aspects of administration for Life business.
- Leading administrative aspects of due diligence and integration for new acquisitions.
- Involvement with assisting and implementing a new IT system.
- Support and development of the Direct Administration Team.
- Ensuring data and administration is compliant with regulatory bodies.
Successful applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Experience with Life Insurance administration.
- Knowledge of Pension and Annuity business desirable.
- Knowledge of OFAC, AML and PEP regulations.
- Experience managing/overseeing a team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.