Eames is working closely with a globally recognised insurer, on the appointment of a Life Underwriter. The Underwriter will assess and underwrite complex applications and have close liaison with other internal teams. This is a home-based position, and ideally successful applicants will have experience underwriting Life and Protection.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Underwrite the following products on a daily basis within an agreed level of authority and within service standards: Life Assurance, Critical Illness Benefit, TPD, Income Protection, Waiver of Premium and Business Protection.
- Communicate with clients, distributors and reassurers on a daily basis.
- Obtain further information in relation to applications or pre-sales enquiries.
- Explain underwriting requirements and decisions.
- Contribute ideas for the continuous improvement of the underwriting and new business process within guidelines to ensure that the company remains innovative and forward thinking.
- Work closely with other areas within the business (for example Claims, Actuarial, Administration) to develop a thorough understanding of the business and contribute to "best practice" overall.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, apply now or contact me fore more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.