Linux System Administrator required to work for a specialist financial institution , the relevant candidate will be joining the Unix/Infrastructure team
Relevant candidates will provide Technical operational support for the Linux/UNIX estate/applications . Many of which are fundamental to the business. You will be required to take ownership of problems through to resolution over a wide variety of systems and technologies and provide remote and on-site support as part of the on-call support Rota.
- Experience of supporting production VMware environments.
- Experience of automation using Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack.
- Must have strong system administration experience of Linux Red Hat Server in a Production enterprise environment.
- Ability to collaborate highly effectively with Engineering and other operational support teams to support the end to end service.
- Experience of Symantec Veritas Clustering Production Support.
- Experience to performing diagnostic and troubleshooting of the AWS Product set such as EC2, Lambda, EKS, ECR, WorkSpaces, EBS, EFS, S3, RDS MSSQL, Route 53, VPC, CloudFormation, AWS Connect Direct.
To be success you will be required to have :
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills.
- Experience of enterprise monitoring systems
- Strong experience in working with ticket systems such as Service Now and an understanding of priorities and SLA's.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.