A Liquidity risk analyst role has arisen within a leading international bank in Dublin. This bank a sought after employer due to their strong reputation and career development opportunities.
Key duties are as follows:
- Review liquidity risk positions, limits and liquidity assumptions. Escalate any issues, with appropriate suggested mitigations, to Risk Senior Management.
- Assist with the delivery of liquidity risk reports/commentary to the Board, Risk, ALCO Committees, Regulators and Senior Management.
- Support the Head of Market and Liquidity Risk to evaluate liquidity risk controls and framework for any new business or strategic initiatives.
- Provide independent risk challenge on management of liquidity, looking at appropriateness of policies, assumptions, procedures, forecasts/plans, strategy etc.
- Assess liquidity risk of new products, working in close co-operation with senior business sponsors.
- Assist in the preparation of independent liquidity risk components of ILAAPs, Funding and Liquidity Plans, Risk Appetite Statements, Stress Testing and other ad-hoc regulatory or legal entity governance projects.
- Assist in delivery of liquidity risk components of relevant audits, inspections and reviews. Ensure that any risk follow up actions raised by internal and external audits are diligently performed.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Post-graduate education in Economic, Finance, Financial Risk Management, or other quantitative discipline.
- Some liquidity risk or treasury experience in an international banking organisation with a diverse product set. Knowledge of market risk and IRRBB would be advantageous.
- Ability to readily partner with Treasury, Business and Risk Management colleagues and at a regional level.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written / verbal).
- Understanding of key liquidity metrics and concepts and ability to apply that knowledge to conduct reviews and analysis where required.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Sufficient grasp of relevant detail, to escalate when appropriate and to question uncertainties.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.