Banking Organisation requires a List Management Manager to perform the below role:
* Develops the Vendor Management practice and the defined models in scope for the Business area.
* Ensures up-to-date operating process and procedures are in place to support the Model Analytics team.
* Ensures all related Vendor Management activities are processed in accordance with defined SLAs, RFB policy and regulatory requirements.
* Documents, reviews, and refines Vendor Management processes ensuring data quality is maintained.
* Contributes to the target state operating model supporting the business to determine organisation structure and roles and responsibilities to ensure the TBD technology that is delivered is aligned to the operating processes.
Governance & Reporting
* Work with MI Development teams to implement MI/BI in relation Vendor Management activity and effectiveness and efficiency of Vendor Management activity processes, systems, and controls.
* Monitors and periodically report on BAU status and the progress of assigned projects.
* Assists the build and responsibility for the Screening Risk Assessment and Monitoring governance and reporting frameworks in place.
* Manage stakeholder communications through various mediums.
* Build and maintain credibility and effective working relationships across all levels and businesses within the Company.
* Creates an environment in which people are keen to perform, succeed, learn, and develop to reach their potential. Demonstrates a passion for delivering a high-quality service and leads and inspires teams to deliver.
* Shares knowledge and keeps staff regularly updated on any progress/ developments.
* Monitors and manages team performance to ensure the project delivers to its objectives.
* Coaches and supports colleagues to build and strengthen broader SME capability.
* Ensures the area operates effectively in adherence to the internal policies of the bank and legislative/regulatory guidelines of relevant external authorities.
* Through MI, communicates Financial Crime risks, exposure and issues to senior management and appropriate forums.
* Ensures Financial Crime Centre of Excellence (CoE) and Financial Crime Compliance has adequate awareness and understanding of financial crime risks and risk management.
* Assists with Third Party Risk Management.
* Assists with Business Continuity for Financial Crime CoE.
* Completes Mandatory training and ensure all team members have completed their mandatory training on time.
* Anticipates potential issues and proactively reviews processes to minimise impact.
* Identify opportunities to leverage and incorporate 'Best Practice' solutions.
Managing Change and Continuous Improvement
Takes the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition.
* Identifies and drives initiatives to produce significant business improvements or cultural change in support of business advantage.
* Ensures that ideas for change or business improvements are encouraged and resources, plans and processes are put into place to address.
* Plans and delivers other projects which meet the Company's objectives.
* Managing projects may include the inception of projects, planning and progressing activity to meet required timescales, assessing risk, managing resources and communicating with all stakeholders, internal and external.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.