Eames is working closely with an insurer on the appointment of a Technical Lead to sit within their Legal Services team on an initial 4 month contract. The position can be based in either Croydon or Leeds. The Technical Lead will be responsible for the oversight of a team of Litigators/Claims Handlers on cases across EL/PL and RTA claims.
Other duties will include;
- Providing support and legal guidance on complex and high value cases.
- Supervising team ensuring a high quality and compliant service is provided.
- Supporting the development of the team; developing technical knowledge, identifying areas for improvement and delivering relevant training.
- Sharing relevant legal knowledge and developments with the wider team.
Ideally suitable applicants will possess the following abilities;
- Strong Litigation experience, relevant qualifications are beneficial.
- Subject Matter Expert on laws regarding Employers Liability, Public Liability and Road Traffic Accidents.
- Leadership experience is beneficial.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.