Top insurance firm is currently looking for a Loss Fund Analyst to join their expanding Claims Operations team in London. The role will report into the Senior Claims Operations Analyst and will manage all activities related to the management of Loss Funds.
- Responsible the management of the end to end process of Loss Funds including controlling the initial calculation of Loss Funds and investigating and resolving any data or operational risk identified.
- Liaising with the wider team members and stakeholders including the Finance Team to ensure accurate reflection of Loss Fund in the financial statements.
- Sole responsibility to perform relevant financial controls and risk reporting connected to Loss Fund Management.
- Strong involvement process and implementation projects to ensure system enhancements are put in place to support the Loss Fund management process.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Ideally qualified accountant or part-qualified
- Proven experience working in a finance function within the London Lloyd's market or broking industry.
- Strong analytical, reconciliation and excel skills.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. In particular, the role will require working closely with the wider Claims and Finance teams.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.