Programme Support Officer (PSO) - Banking - London
Currently working with a global Bank Client who is undertaking a multiyear IT strategic Programme, who are looking for an M365 Agile Programme Support Officer to work in the Programme Management Office (PMO) of the M365 programme.
The PSO will:
- Plan and track multiple workstreams, including programme and project level actions arising from a third party and strategic partners
- Produce weekly and ad-hoc agile progress reports including the M365 Programme weekly management report and provide analysis of data to identify trends/issues/opportunities in project and programme delivery utilising agile metrics and techniques
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and project schedules for stakeholders/committees of varying seniority ensuring all workstream, project and programme delivery roadmaps are aligned and kept up to date with the various stakeholders (programme PMO, IT PMO and IT Portfolio, programme Steering Committee, Programme Steering Board and ePMO)
- Provide day-to-day coordination of programme actions and chase action owners when necessary. Establish collaborative processes to progress actions via boards and collaboration tools
- Act as project manager for the programme and project transition to new tooling, e.g. O365, Jira, ensuring the transition process aligns and supports delivery commitments
- Ownership of, and leadership for, maintaining and updating the Client IT PMO's KeyedIn IT project/portfolio management application (programme and project RAG, task and milestone tracking, weekly reporting, risk and issue updates, change request submisisons).
The PSO key skills and experiences:
- At least five years' experience working on agile delivery projects and programmes (minimum of 3 projects or programmes)
- Good knowledge of IT and Business Change projects and programmes
- Good Trello Kanban / sprint board management skills
- Working in a financial institution/banking environment
- Experience of M365 deployments to mid-size organisations
- Experience with using VersionOne and Confluence
- Experience working on projects migrating from Traditional OnPrem Email/IM/File/Print Services to M365 products EXO, Teams, ODfB and Sharepoint.
- Good KeyedIn skills (training can be provided for KeyedIn)
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.