M365 Service and Release Delivery Manager - OUSTIDE IR35 / 6 Months
A leading Global Bank is presenting an exciting opportunity for an Microsoft 365 SME to act as a lead for their Service Delivery Management team. You'll be expected to act as a lead for this team aiming to ensure the smooth deployment of M365 services as well as assist and guide users for optimum use of these services .
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive development of M365 operations in line with business requirements and continuous Service Improvement initiatives
- Provide guidance and oversight on M365 operations
- To understand the impact to the Business & IT of proposed Releases from Microsoft or internal developments.
- Provide an expert end to end view of operations to Business and M365 support teams
- Management of 365 scum via Agile Methodologies.
- Management of support escalations and M365 operations with vendors and stakeholders
Experience and Skills:
- Extensive experience as a Service Delivery Manager for M365 Services
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing Change and Releases to the M365 estate
- Attendance & presentation at CAB
- Experience of impact assessing upcoming MS Releases to M365
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.