I am looking for a Magento Developer to join a Digital Agency in Central London on a contract basis.
The company works with many market leading luxury brands and have an established global presence.
- You will be designing, developing and testing Magento websites helping luxury brands choose the right e-commerce solution for their business.
- Create system integrations between Magento and external systems and APIs.
- Facilitate Magento migrations (where needed) from M1 to M2.
- You will be working very closely with stakeholders directly and be heavily involved in Client Projects.
- Magento 2 experience is essential (1.5+ years).
- Knowledge of the core concepts and architecture of Magento's key modules (Core, Catalog, Customer, Quote, Checkout & Sales).
- Strong PHP background (4+years).
- Proficient knowledge of API technologies (REST, SOAP).
- Basic front-end development (HTML or CSS or JS).
- Experience of working within a Digital Agency.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.