A Global Private Capital Advisory Firm is looking to add a Management Accountant to their finance team based in London. The Firm operates in jurisdictions across the Globe including Asia Europe and North America. The team is going through a period of high growth and the successful applicant will be providing valuable insight and advice to support decision making and management accounts across the business. You'll be reporting to the Senior Management Accountant and have exposure to senior stakeholders across the Business.
- Business planning and annual budget: leading the preparation of the annual budget
- Monthly analysis of all P+L nominal codes
- Work with budget holders on preparing business cases for new services
- Cost monitoring and control: analysing historical expenditure and working with department leads on cost-saving measures
- Oversight of accounts payable: overseeing accounts payable function; ensuring that key deliverables are achieved
- Degree educated
- 2+ years post qualified with an accounting qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within financial or professional services
- Advanced excel and modelling skills (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Highly organised and efficient self-starter, ability to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sage 50/Quickbooks/Other)
- Experience of working with and implementation of data analytics/ management reporting tools would be an advantage
This role offers a great opportunity for any qualified accountant to gain commercial exposure, helping to support key business decisions and strategies going forward. The roles offer hybrid working with 2/3 days expected in the office.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.