Management Accountant/London/Salary - Competitive
A leading management and professional services company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team based in London. The role will include the preparation of accurate and timely management accounts and manage the day to day queries from the Business Management division.
- Full responsibility and review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the Finance Director.
- High involvement in the complete budget and forecasting processes.
- WIP & Billing control, understanding client fees whilst ensuring a thorough understanding of the status of unbilled WIP and carrying out quarterly WIP reviews with both managers and directors.
- Prepare divisional reporting analysis files to review the department's performance
- Review and submission of VAT returns & EC Sales lists to HMRC
- Recently qualified accountant - ideally ACA/ACCA gained from a top 10 practice
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Experience working in a finance role and a willingness to learn
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - ability to liaise confidently with people at every level
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.