An up and coming FinTech organisation is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their finance team in London. The opportunity is perfect for someone with an interest in pursuing a finance career within the Technology/Accounting industry. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders such as the managing directors, offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry.
- Full responsibility for performance of monthly bank reconciliations and other bookkeeping control processes
- Involvement in implementing new systems or procedures across the company to improve efficiencies
- Maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
- Assisting with accounts payable to ensure all expenses are entered for the month
- Meeting required deadlines to ensure the month end process can be completed in a timely manner
- Ad hoc project work
- Strong academic background (minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university) & part-qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA - ideal)
- Experience working within a finance role and knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting
- Comfortable with Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of NetSuite - ideal
The role has great scope for learning and career development and you must be capable of working under pressure in a small team as well as having great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.