Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their FP&A team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will focus on forecasting and planning and internal reporting and analysis.
- Responsible liaising with assigned sub-segment and Finance to capture date for annual corporate budgeting
- Ownership of working on process improvements outside critical planning and forecasting periods.
- Conduct premium, commission and reserve review to identify key movements, understand variances and make recommendations for adjustments if required
- Ensuring that monthly, quarterly and yearly internal reports are produces, reviewed ad distributed.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- ACCA, ACA, or CIMA qualified/ part-qualified
- Proven experience working within Insurance, ideally within an finance function
- Strong academic background - ideally 2:1 from a top University
- Strong aptitude to follow and improve existing processes
- Strong excel and database knowledge and skills
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills along with a methodical approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.