A pioneering hedge fund experiencing exponential growth is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team in London. The role's core responsibilities are designed to develop and evolve with the organisation as it continues to outperform the market. The position is perfect for a finalist or newly qualified accountant looking to join a small team that is imperative to the organisation's success.
- Forecasting profit, regulatory capital, and projecting cash flow
- Management of relationships with key external stakeholders
- Calculating research and development credits
- Management of company credit cards
- Ad hoc analytical project work
- Either a newly qualified accountant or equivalent
- Excellent academic background including a strong undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and prior experience dealing with key stakeholders
- Strong excel skills with an affinity for numbers
- Ability to work autonomously
The organisation operates an intellectually stimulating environment and is keen to employ someone who is switched on, smart, and inquisitive. The salary is competitive along with an array of work and lifestyle benefits in an astounding office space.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.