A mid-tier Private Equity firm is looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team (of around 10 people) based in London. The role will report directly into the Financial Controller and responsibilities will be split evenly between day to day accounting and a variety of project work including financial analysis and modelling.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the UK Investment Advisor;
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis;
- Supporting the FP&A function;
- Production of analytically focused MI reports for senior stakeholders;
- Supporting with a variety of ongoing and upcoming project work;
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent;
- Financial Services experience (ideally Investment Management) is preferred and can be from either an audit or industry background;
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally able to use Macros);
- Strong academic background.
Salary on offer is £55-65k DOE with exceptional bonus potential (around 30-50%) and a comprehensive benefits package is also provided.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.