Global Hedge Fund is currently looking for a Management Reporting Analyst to join their team in London. This is a newly created role that has arisen due to recent regulatory changes within the industry. The role will report directly to the Middle Office Manager and will have daily interaction with a number of senior stakeholders across the business.
- Oversight of Middle Office activities relating to accounting for the research consumption of funds,
- The preparation and oversight of the allocations of numerous funds across the portfolio.
- Preparation and control of research budgets across all of the funds.
- Continuous review, control, and improvement of internal processes.
- Undertake finance business partnering from back to front ensuring stakeholder relations are effectively managed.
- Proven financial control experience within the financial services sector.
- Strong experience of expense allocations.
- Fundamental understanding of derivatives.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university or equivalent.
- Ideally a qualified accountant
- Proven process improvements skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a banking professional who is looking to make their first move into a buy-side role. The role offers daily variety within a finance function, regular key stakeholder interaction, and development of financial products knowledge. There is a realistic progression opportunity to move into a project-focused or relationship management role in the future.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.