URGENT opportunity at a small property asset manager, focusing on a mixture of management and fund accounting, suited to someone who has worked in a fund (any asset class) who can start the role by end of July at the latest. Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract and as such we need people who are on 1 month notice period or less. Joining a small but hands on finance team and company of c30 people this role will involve:
- Liaison with third party service providers on trial balance and cost sign off
- Review of monthly NAV packs with focus on expenses/accruals
- Monthly MI analysis across all funds
- Ensure MI updated on Power BI
- Monthly asset reconciliations
- Assisting the FC and FD with ad hoc analysis / reporting requests
- Support the FC with preparation of quarterly fund board documents including liquidity forecasts and investor payment recommendations
- Calculate quarterly performance fees
- Prepare invoices to all the funds including performance fees where triggered
- Assistance with year end accounts preparation
- Support with auditor requests and analysis across all funds
- Assist with budget preparation and updated forecasts for publication to the board
In terms of background we're keen to speak to people who are fully qualified accountants - ACA/CA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA or equivalent - with probably a few years PQE in a hands on fund accounting or management accounting role. Experience in property or real estate funds would be helpful but isn't essential.
Salary on offer is between £60-70,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.