Eames Consulting are pleased to be working alongside a fund based in the city, who are seeking an experience accountant with post qualification experience, to undertake a 12 month FTC as their Capital Management Manager.
Working directly with the CFO, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working within strategy management, in the field of Asset Management and show excellent working knowledge of both legal and regulatory aspects of finance.
Candidates applying for this role will have to show working experience of:
- Capital planning within the Asset Management industry including acting as lead on the financial element of ICAAP
- Working with multiple nationalities / entities
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Management of small to medium sized teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Candidates applying for this role must hold an accounting qualification and be able to demonstrate strong post qualification experience within a replicable or similar role. This role would suit an individual that is familiar with working in a small to medium sized office whilst interacting with a much larger group.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.