Reporting to the APAC Regional Head of Compliance, you will implement and identify key control issues to minimize the organization’s risk and ensure the company follows the local regulatory and licensing requirements required by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority.
- Implement the local/ regional Compliance Program and work with management to promote a culture of compliance across the organization.
- Liaise closely and directly with local regulatory authorities, Insurance Authority as well as some instances with regional regulatory authorities
- Provide timely and accurate advice to internal stakeholders on various compliance related issues such as local regulatory obligations, Sanctions/ AML queries and licensing requirements.
- Provide periodic review and update of internal policies and procedures.
- 5 years plus experience in internal audit, compliance, risk related roles, preferably in the life & general insurance/ reinsurance industry.
- Big 4 candidates covering insurance market will be considered.
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Insurance regulations and the Hong Kong Insurance Authority
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels in the organization
- Regional travelling approximate 15% may be required