Our client is a global real estate investment management with operations all over the world. They are currently recruiting for a self-motivated Compliance Manager or Senior Manager to manage the full range of matters related to compliance, governance, risk, investigations, and compliance training.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance Hong Kong, you are responsible for:
- Establishing the regulatory compliance program, e.g. Anti-corruption, Anti-money Laundering, Personal Data Protection, Document Retention etc.
- Executing periodic compliance audit program
- Initiating and supporting policy developments and enhancement
- Keeping key stakeholders updated on regulatory requirements or changes and ensure compliance
- Preparing monthly Compliance Reporting
- Promoting compliance culture and risk awareness across different levels of staff and to promote an open environment for raising concerns
- Leading investigations in accordance with the Company's Investigations Policy
- Conducting employee trainings and preparing training materials
- 5+ years of compliance experience in asset management, investment management
- A solid understanding of real estate products and market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Mandarin
- Understanding of local labour laws and experience in the real estate industry is preferred.