I'm partnering with an MNC Composite Insurer looking for an experienced Group Reporting Manager to join an experienced Finance team.
The company boasts an excellent working culture, with real development opportunities and internal mobility. You'll be joining under a seasoned Team Head which will present excellent learning opportunities, and have a supportive team working alongside yourself. The ideal candidate will need a solid understanding of IFRS, with Solvency II and IFRS 17 being a strong working advantage, in addition to prior Group Reporting experience.
- Survey creation of company financials under IFRS
- Review and present financial data and positions to both Senior Management and Group Office
- Create Quantitative Review Templates according to Solvency II standards
- Aid CFO sign-off on IFRS and Solvency II standards
- Collaborate with IFRS 17 teams to work on relevant projects
- Ad-hoc duties
- Around 7 years' experience in a finance function
- Solid English skills with excellent presentation and communication ability
- Experienced IFRS knowledge
- Strong analytical, planning, organization and negotiation skills