Our client is a leading consulting firm with a nurturing and strong coaching environment. They embrace flexible and dynamic working styles and has exciting opportunities for career advancements.
- Perform technical security assessments such as penetration testing, source code review, security system configuration
- Lead security project engagements with clients
- Provide guidance to junior analysts
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Penetration Testing
- Leadership and management experience is a plus
- Certifications: OSCP or CREST
If you are keen to be part of a dynamic consulting firm, do apply now!