- Conducting portfolio data analysis to identify the associated credit risks and problems and make appropriate recommendations on risk mitigation.
- Monitoring the performance of retail and corporate loan portfolios to ensure which is compliance with the bank-wide credit risk strategies, policies and procedures.
- Soliciting and analyzing market-related information on the practicing trend of corporate risk management, and making recommendations to Senior Management for procedural reviews.
- Degree or above with major in Mathematics, Statistic, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 3 – 7 years relevant experiences from banking and financial industry.
- Self-initiated, analytical-minded and able to handle multi-tasks under tight schedule.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.