Our client is one of the world's leading consultancy practices across risk management, finance and corporate strategy. They are currently looking to hire for either a manager or senior manager within their financial risk practice to help develop an extensive portfolio of live and prospect clients.
Your main focus will be to assist these clients with their risk governance, methodologies, tools and systems, in light of global regulatory standards. Our client are developing strong relationshops in particular across BCBS 239 projects as well as IRB, FTRB and LCR/ NSFR under Basel III.
The client base will be primarily based in Singapore with some regional engagement in ASEAN.
- Experience in prudential risk regulations from a methodology perspective - especially BCBS 239 and Basel III
- Technical understanding of risk data systems
- Good understanding of the banking industry
- Strong quantitiative, financial and mathematical skills
- A background within consultancy is preferred (this role will be approx 80% advisory with 20% business development activity)
- Understanding of programming languages such as VBA, C++ or Java is beneficial though not essential (please note this is a risk advisory role not a technology role)
If you are interested in this role please contact Simon Bradbury - email@example.com