- Responsible for product pricing and implementation
- Support actuarial analyses and experience studies
- Support regular internal management reports
- Actuarial pricing under IFRS and MC basis, including feasibility study on product development, modelling and assumption setting with justifications and recommendation, reinsurance negotiation, preparing or reviewing pricing documents with limitation logs and expert judgment logs and approval papers.
- Annual profitability review, in depth product review or analysis and etc.
- Providing technical advices and having the capabilities to explain, discuss or clarify with all stakeholders independently.
- Monitoring of PAR and universal life business, including but not limited to policyholders' non guaranteed benefits, eg annual dividend, terminal bonus, dividend accumulation rate, crediting rate, profitability information in Product Committee and Universal Life Forum pack, and review of VNB, MCVNB, yield buffer situation and forecast.
- Any other profitability information requested by Head of Products and other stakeholders.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in life insurance industry, pricing experience preferred
- Qualified or nearly qualified actuary of a recognized international actuarial organization
- Proficient in Excel and VBA, solid working knowledge of PROPHET software is preferred
- Self-starter and work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Effective command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.