A new position has come up with one of our clients based in Hong Kong, this is due to the expansion of their Actuarial team and is current recruiting for a Manager.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for daily actuarial working, mainly financial reporting and other actuarial analytic related issues, such as:
- Statutory Reserve, EV movement, Analysis of Earning (AoE), Dynamic Solvency Test (DST), Liability Adequacy Test (LAT)
- Prepare Answer to queries from Group insurance, Resilience Testing, Goodwill Impairment Test and VoBA Amortization Schedule.
- Identify any area of process streamline and execute appropriate enhancement on the day to day work flow.
- Prepare the regulatory filings to authorities and industry bodies, including forms and dynamic solvency test.
- Coordinate with the Finance and Actuarial teams in supporting the earning forecast and analysis
What they are looking for
- Near-Qualified or Qualified Actuary with at least six years of experience
- Strong background in Financial Reporting or Valuation is a must
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are needed