A leading top tier bank is looking for a senior business analyst to deliver strategic VaR initiatives within the market risk department. The role is primarily focussed on full revaluation VaR enhancements working closely with project managers and key stakeholders.
- Detailed business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Maintaining a good partnership with project managers and key stakeholders across risk, front office, technology and methodology teams to develop requirements and resolve challenges.
- Enforcement of strong project management discipline.
- Defining testing approach for inclusion in project planning.
- Strong background in market risk business analysis.
- Good understanding of key market risk concepts (e.g. traded products, VaR, stress testing, risk/limit management).
- Extensive experience in business analysis discipline and techniques.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders including front office and technology at all levels of seniority.
- Knowledge of traded products within at least one asset class.
- A good understanding of key risk concepts (e.g. traded products, VaR, stress testing, risk/limit management etc.).