This is an exciting opportunity with a large global investment bank for a market risk business analyst. The EMEA risk management division is responsible for the independent identification, analysis, reporting and escalation of all market, credit and operational exposures. The role is to deliver strategic VaR initiatives focused on full revaluation VaR enhancements across risk, front office, technology and methodology teams.
- Detailed business analysis and requirements alongside project managers and key stakeholders.
- Enforcement of strong project management discipline.
- Ability to define testing within project planning.
Required skills and experience:
- Highly experienced and strong background in market risk business analysis.
- Good understanding of key market risk concepts I.e. VaR, stress testing & traded products.
- Strong analytical capability with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders including front office and technology at all levels of seniority.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a finance related discipline.