A global Top Tier Bank based in London is currently looking for Market Risk Manager to join their team.
- Assist Head of the Department with development of high quality aggregate risk reports.
- Understand and interpret aggregate risk reports across trading and banking books.
- Work with the team to make sure all market risk policy documents are up to date.
- To gain expert knowledge of regulations which impact market risk and provide leadership to a Traded Risk function on these subjects.
- Respond to various ad hoc enquiries.
- Development and implementation of risk effective processes.
- Ensure that Market Risk Policy is up to date and relevant.
- Manage a group of senior stakeholders.
- Managing and mitigating operational risks in their day to day operations.
- Min. 5+ year of experience in similar role.
- Strong technical understand of Market Risk and Aggregation.
- Ability to interpret risk reports from multiple sources.
- Knowledge of Market Risk regulations.
- Good knowledge of Markets products.
- Good communication.
- Team player.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.