Global Bank requires a Business Architect/operating model Lead BA with markets experience
Strong Design & Architecture and strategy experience is key, along with a strong understanding of new techniques in solving target operating models.
- Support the EMEA and Global Head of Design & Architecture for project target operating model development and normalization;
- Build To-Be, high level business processes
- Ability to overlay roles and responsibilities, more detailed processes and hand-offs, as required
Helping create business cases for phases of work, as required;
- Actively promote the benefits of Design & Architecture, accepted best practice techniques, standards and tools to other areas of the Group and external suppliers where necessary;
- Ensure the highest level of quality for all activities and products within relevant field of influence by providing a consultancy role to business teams where appropriate;
- Introduce new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed, via the appropriate channels and in agreement with the rest of global Design & Architecture;
- Where appropriate, provide full life cycle business architectural guidance to change and delivery teams and ensure quality deliverables;
- Mentor and coach less experienced members of staff;
- Stay abreast of transformation trends and advise the business about potential benefits/impacts;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behaviour.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.