Underwriter - Medical (6 Month FTC - Remote working)
Eames are currently working with a global insurer on the appointment of a Medical Underwriter on an initial 6 month FTC basis with the possibility to be extended. The role entails underwriting health/life insurance within an agreed level of authority and within service standards.
- Communicate with clients, distributors and reassurers on a daily basis.
- Obtain further information in relation to applications or pre-sales enquiries.
- Understand underwriting requirements and decisions.
- Contribute ideas for the continuous improvement of the underwriting and new business process within guidelines to ensure that the company remains innovative and forward thinking.
- Work closely with other areas within the business to develop a thorough understanding and contribute to "best practice" overall.
- Medical/Life Underwriting experience (Life Assurance, Critical Illness Benefit, Income Protection)
- An awareness of general market and appropriate legislation
- Experience in delivering timely and accurate decisions to key contacts
If you are interested and match the experience listed, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.