A Leading payments fin-tech firm are looking to bring on board a Merchant Risk Analyst.
Candidates MUST come from a Fin-tech background and be an expert in Excel and in SQL or Looker
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Leading and shaping underwriting activities for high-risk merchant applications, up-skilling colleagues and communicating decisions clearly and concisely to both internal and external stakeholders
- Controlling fraud losses by leading resolution of escalated risk alerts based on data analysis and improving existing risk model to detect fraud as early as possible
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction to internal and external stakeholders whilst resolving risk related complex queries
- Developing monitoring programmes for high-risk merchants to reduce financial exposure
- Building and maintaining relationships with Sales, Business Intelligence, Compliance, Legal and Support teams to ensure timely resolution to cross-functional issues
- Improving risk analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness
The ideal candidate will have:
- You are experienced in credit risk analysis and love shaping and improving processes and measuring its success
- You've worked in the payments, fin-tech or tech space and developed expertise/knowledge of this sector
- You are curious about the risk trends and about researching/finding technical solutions based on patterns/issues
- Data production and manipulation is the base for everything you do - you are an expert in Excel and in SQL or Looker
- You have a proven record of improving internal processes, demonstrated by cost reduction and better customer experience
- You are a great team player, who has attention to detail and can perform tasks with accuracy
- You have the ability to read and interpret credit bureau reports and analyse corporate financial statements.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.