Eames Consulting is currently working in partnership with a leading global insurance group, renowned in the London market for their exceptional M&A division. They are currently expanding and looking to recruit a specialist Claims Executive/Associate to work within this team.
With Warranty & Indemnity Insurance being one of the fastest growing divisions within the market at he moment, this is certainly an area to consider for any qualified solicitors working within this space, to consider a move from practise in order fast-track their career.
Reporting to the Head of M&A Claims, the role will be accountable for:
- Handling Merger & Acquisition claims across several jurisdictions, including offering policy advice.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, market contacts & clients.
- Conducting reviews of notifications, managing the claims process.
- Negotiation with markets in order to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- Administration of claims internally & on ECF/CLASS
- Working in line with all Company policies & procedures, and in line with legal & regulatory requirements.
- Qualified solicitor with 2+ years of post-qualified experience.
- Exceptional understanding of the general principles of UK Insurance & Contract Law.
- Experience in Global XB & ECF is desirable
Please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting if interested
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.