My client, a leading life insurance business, is looking for an MI Analyst to join their data team and deliver insights to make better-informed decisions. They offer a vibrant working environment and pride themselves on their creativity and innovation.
The successful MI Analyst will:
- Working with colleagues across our clinical and digital teams, developing and delivering strategies and support
- Development, automation and ownership of market-leading MI/insight packs
- Supporting non-analytical teams with interpretation and decision-making based on analytic work
- Enhance our current reporting with new methodologies
The successful MI Analyst will likely have:
- Strong analytical skills, including excellent SQL, VBA, Excel
- The ability to communicate complex analytical concepts and results
- Experience in using variable data sets
- An interest the UK healthcare system
If you like to sound of this role, apply now!
Keywords: SQL, VBA, Excel, Insurance, Healthcare, MI, BI, Data
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.