My client, one of the UK's leading vehicle insurers, is looking for a MI Analyst to join their team and revamp their reporting suite. This business has an outstanding track record and is constantly pushing to improve its customer experience. They are offering very flexible working arrangements and are happy for someone to join them remotely.
The successful MI Analyst will:
- Build reports and dashboards using Tableau
- Work with business users to understand their requirements for data and analysis
- Use SQL to query data
- Evangelise data, working with stakeholders to implement the data roadmap
The successful MI Analyst will likely have:
- Experience with Tableau
- Command of SQL
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
If you're interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: SQL, Analytics, DWH, Data warehouse, DB, Database, Python, Tableau, Insurance,
Financial Services, Data Engineering
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.