Eames are working on an exciting opportunity with a well known Lloyd's syndicate who are looking to hire a MI Analyst to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. The opportunity is based in London.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable insurer, in particular for candidates wishing to gain some exposure in the insurance market, as well as the London market.
- Responsibilities include ensuring that core reports are produced and submitted in a timely manner as well as ensuring that reports are accurate.
- The role also includes assisting in the production of core MI reports for the Syndicate and the wider group, this includes the weekly underwriting management committee (UMC) as well as weekly workflow management reports.
- Further responsibilities include assisting with the production of ad-hoc MI reports as required.
- It is desirable for the right candidate to have a few years of experience as an MI analyst within the insurance market.
- It is essential to have advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as some exposure to PowerBI.
The right candidate would ideally be available immediately.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Asal Tavoosi; Asal.Tavoosi@eamesconsulting.com,
0207 092 3229
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.